Tea parties are usually held during summer, and so attending one with your daughter would mean finding a nice comfortable tea party dress for her. While warm-weather months call for super comfy clothes, this doesn’t mean you have to outfit her in very casual clothing. Remember, she has to look as fabulous as her mom!
1. Look for light and bright girls party dresses that are elegant yet affordable.
2. Dresses with lace and frills would be nice, but are not a must for little girls. A perfect choice would be a comfy girls party dress that’s comfy, appropriate and affordable.
3. If you want to consider matching outfits for fun, go for solid color dresses.
4. Bring an extra change of clothes (she might just need them :-).
5. Use accessories like jewels and pearls to complement your outfits. Wear similar hats, scarves, gloves, and feather boas as accents.
6. The nicest complement to your girls party dresses are big sunny smiles :-)
|Girl's Pink Vintage Plaid Linen Dress|
|Girl's Yellow Chiffon Tent Dress with Satin bib neckline|
Yellow party dress for little girls. Your little girl will love attending parties and special occassions with this yellow dress with bib neckline and flouncy A-line skirt.
|Girl's Sleeveless Brown and Pink Polkadot Dress|
A darling pink and brown special occasion dress for your little girl.
She'll look great for parties and school with this square neckline with straps, empire cut with sash, pink with brown polka dots skirt, with brown ruffled hem.
Sizes available - size 2-12