One of our recent arrivals is a Purple Flower Girl Dress with Organza Overlay (DKC1215P), and let me tell you that it looks so adorable. With Halloween barely two weeks away, I’ve got Halloween costumes on my mind. And then it hit me! The purple dress is a dead-ringer for the character Daphne Blake of Scooby Doo. After all, it’s in the signature purple that Daphne always wears. I would have to tell my child about Daphne, but I’m 100% sure the adults will love it—and that means more candy!
|Purple Flower Girl Dress with Organza Overlay Skirt|
Here’s what you need to complete the look:
- Shoulder length Red Hair Wig (If your child has already red hair, then no need)
- Yellow or light green scarf
- Lilac colored cloth headband (thick kind)
- Lilac colored ribbon
- Pink stockings
- Lilac or white shoes
- A stuffed Scooby Doo or even Scrappy Doo toy
Here’s what you will do:
- Remove the ribbon belt already on the dress and replace it with the lilac colored ribbon (you may opt not to replace, the existing ribbon belt is lovely as is)
- Place the lilac headband on the red hair wig (or if your daughter has red hair)
- Fit the pink stockings and lilac (or white) shoes
- Place the scarf nicely on your daughter’s neck
Now let her hold the stuffed Scooby Doo (or Scrappy Doo) toy and she off to solve some Halloween Mysteries.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!