The Raggedy Ann Doll is a classic character, and one of my personal favorites. Using our blue satin bodice with sleeve and organza overlay skirt (DKC1199B), you can bring Raggedy Ann to life through your little girl.
- Raggedy Ann Wig (it’s cheaper and quicker to just buy one ready made)
- A white apron, same length as the dress (best to get one with a simple design on the edges)
- Red and white striped knee high socks
- White gloves
- Red hypoallergenic makeup
- Black shoes
What you will do:
- Fit the blue dress on your daughter
- Fit securely the apron over the dress
- Place the Raggedy Ann wig on your daughter
- Fit the white gloves, red and white striped knee high socks and shoes
- Lastly, add the red make up to the cheeks and lips. You can use eyeliner pencil for other details like freckles, etc.
Now, Raggedy Ann has come to life.
This is the Elitedresses.com dress that was used in this DIY Halloween Costume.
|Blue Satin Bodice with Sleeve and Organza Overlay Skirt|
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!