DIY Caroler's Santa Hat
Christmas presentations are not yet over. In fact, they may just be starting in some places. Just to suggest an idea for Caroler costume accessories, you may use this very simple and easy to make Santa Hat that is perfect for Carolers costume accessories for group events and Christmas presentations as well.
- Large red construction paper
- Black, yellow, and pink construction paper
- Scotch Tape
- Cotton balls
- Twirl the 20 inches-wide red construction paper into a cone-shaped hat.
- Tape along the seams from the inside of the cone.
- Trim the pointed sides of the cone.
- To create Santa's face, Cut a small circle of pink paper and glue it to the center of the cone.
- Cut out 2 tiny black paper circles that serves as Santa's eyes. Glue the eyes in to Santa's face.
- Cut out a quarter-moon shape from the red construction paper to serve as Santa's mouth. Glue just below Santa's eyes.
- For Santa's belt, cut 1-inch tall trip from black construction paper and glue around the cone, just below Santa's face.
- Cut a small yellow rectangle for a belt buckle. Glue it to the center of the belt.
- Glue a cotton ball at the top of the cone. (Optional: Sometimes, it is hard to lock the cotton ball into the tip of the cone. The trick is to use cotton bud, insert the stick inside the tip of the cone, and glue cotton balls into the cotton bud.)
- Glue cotton balls around the face for Santa's beard.
Now, you may have your little caroler wear this DIY Santa Hat that match with a cute Holiday Dress like the Red Black Plaid Christmas Dress (DAG554) or the Red Velvet Sleeveless Polka-Dot Dress (DAG555) from our collection.
This column is written by an EliteDresses.com staff member and you can repost this on your blog/websites as long as you give us proper attribution.