A Mother's Crafty Idea
DIY Drums Set
For kids, New Year celebration is all about fun and making noise. It does not have to involve firecrackers... just a simple, cute and crafty custom-made instrument is all it takes for you and your kids to celebrate New Year with a blast!
- Empty Milk can
- Packaging tape
- Old cloth
- Crepe Paper
How to Make your DIY Drums Set
1. Cut the balloon and stretch it around the can.
2. Put packaging tape around the corner of the balloon to hold it firmly into the can.
3. Double the layer to make the drum durable, and to make a fun effect. You may cut holes and shapes on the top layer to serve as design.
4. Hold the second layer firmly by using scotch tape or clear packaging tape.
5. Cut a piece of crepe paper or a cloth to seve as the outer layer of the drum. Wrap it around the can.
6. Put embellishment to design the drum.
Now, your daughter has a cute custom-made drum that she can use to make noise during Christmas celebration and in welcoming the New Year.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!