DIY Valentine Pins
for kids 6 years old and up
Making a simple pin to hand out to your friends this Valentine is another creative and sweet way of renewing your friendship vows.
Here are the things that you will need:
Glue gun / glue stick
Below are simple instructions and basic illustrations to serve as your guide in creating the Valentine give away pins.
- Draw the heart and circle patterns on the cardboard.
- Trace and cut the patterns.
- Glue the felt on the cardboard and cut out the excess.
- Hot glue the pin back to the back of the circle cardboard.
- Cut out a rectangle to serve as the pin tail.
- Glue the top portion of the rectangular shape at the back of the circle cardboard.
- Glue the heart on the middle of the circle.
- Handwrite your Valentine’s message on the heart.
- You may now tag your friends this Valentine’s Day!
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!