These are the American wedding traditions I now of:
- Something old, something new
- Veils and Bridesmaids
- Throwing Rice
- Throwing the Bouquet, Catching the garter
- Flower Girl and Ring Boy
- Unity candles as part of the wedding ceremony
- Slicing the cake and drinking of wine
- Releasing Doves
- Last dance of the bride with her father
Do you have something more in mind? Please do share and explain how it is done :) You can also read more about the article I wrote on this here.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!