Bridal Store's Side:
- The small business had to stay closed for 21 days and had it cleaned using UV.
- Many customer canceled orders
- The store lost a lot of money (tens of thousands of dollars)
- No phone call from the nurse, just an attorney's letter!
- Looks like everything is custom ordered, limited stock
- Refund policy is none
- Wants to get back to a regular life
- Found another store to use
- Wants her $480 back
The store owner should just refund the $480 and move on. The danger of a negative hit to the stores' reputation is not worth the $480. The store is already getting hit by a negative review. It seems the store owner does not understand online reviews, and how powerful they are. Her Yelp reviews are not good.