Quick Stain Removal At Home
A friend or relatives' wedding is coming up and your daughter was made a flower girl again. Time to take out the lovely flower girls dresses you have been keeping up in the attic or in a closet somewhere. But wait, you see a stain. You call your local dry cleaning guy and he tells you it will take a week or two. That's too long. What are you going to do? Don't worry my fellow mom, here's some simple home remedies for you to try to take out that stain.
|Girl's beautiful Champagne Empire Waist sleeveless formal dress|
|List Price: $48.00 |
Our Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $24.99
You save $23.01! Discontinued
- Champagne satin with empire waist line
- Simple flat satin bow with flowers and faux pearl in front creates a beautiful detail
- Available in girls sizes 4 to 16
May be used for weddings, graduation, parties, Easter and other occasions.
With these simple remedies you may be able to restore those flower girl dresses in no time.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page
- Try mild detergents such as dish washing soap. Just use a small amount with a paper towel and some water. Blot the area of the stain gently then blot it out with a dry paper towel. Be sure to rinse it out thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
- You may use rubbing alcohol or vodka. Get a small piece of cotton and add place a few drops off alcohol or vodka and dab the area where the stain is located. You a dry paper towel to quickly dry the area.
- Hydrogen peroxide can be used for many type of stains, like coffee, tea, blood, etc. Just use a small amount with some cotton or paper towel, blot the stain and use a dry paper towel dry out the area.
- Club Soda is another home remedy. Again, use a paper towel or cotton to remove the stain with just a few drops of club soda and dry it out with a dry towel.