Every parent knows that packing a travel bag for baby is a complicated matter. There are just so many things to bring, and so little space to put them in. What more if you were packing for an important occasion like a baptism?
|Hand Embroidered Cotton Christening Dress - White|
We’ve compiled the most useful tips we’ve received over the years for packing baptism essentials. So that way, your bag doesn’t have to be as grand as your celebration.
|Classic Christening Gown|
- Tip 1: Don’t attempt to put everything in one bag. Prepare two bags: Christening Gowns should always be in a separate garment bag, and you should place all of baby's basics in a second bag. Infants usually get fussy if you dress them up in a heavy gown for a few hours. So put baby in something comfortable, and save the nice, heavier garment for later.
- Tip 2: Pack baby bottles, milk, and water. A hungry baby at a baptism is not good news.
- Tip 3: Pack a few diapers and a changing mat. Well, because you never know when accidents happen.
- Tip 4: Because accidents, having baby wipes and a small towel is a good idea. Especially if baby accidentally stains the Christening gown, you can use the wipes or a damp towel to dab the stain and prevent it from going deeper into the garment.
- Tip 5: Comfort toys keep baby comfortable. It’s a new surrounding with a lot of people. Have some toys handy to keep your child feeling secure.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!