Here's what you will need to complete the look:
- Red Ribbons
- Red shoes (Glittery ones will be the best)
- Glitter Spray
- Wicker basket
- Small stuffed dog if you have one, if not you can always buy one at your local toy store.
Here's what you will do:
- Braid your daughter's hair on both sides of the head
- Tie the ends with red ribbon, be sure to tie it with a bow
- If you don't have glittery shoes, take ordinary red shoes and spruce it up with glitter spray
- Place your stuffed toy dog in the wicker basket, or your little one can hold it and put Halloween candy in the basket.
Now, all you need is the cowardly lion, tin man and scarecrow to accompany your little Dorothy.
Here's a cute idea I saw someone do, not only did she have a stuffed toy dog, but she had a stuffed lion, a tin man toy, and a doll dress up like a scarecrow in her Halloween basket.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!