|Simple and Classic Banana (Yellow) Flower Girl Dress|
What you will need:
- Large cardboard (don’t use heavy cardboard)
- A large print out of a dress (you can draw and color a dress if you want to save money) it should be at least the same size as your daughters dress.
- White construction paper
What you will do:
- Paste or glue your large print out (or drawing) of a dress on the large cardboard
- Once dry, cut out the dress
- With the white construction paper, cut around 6-8 large rectangles around 2-3 inches wide by 4-5 inches long. This will be your paper tabs
- Glue these to the back of your dress cutout (leaving around 3-4 inches exposed). You should put 1 on each shoulder, 1 on each side of the chest area, one on each side of the waist and 1 on each side of the hem
- Now make a hole on the upper right shoulder and lower left hem of the dress.
- Thread the string through both holes and securely tie on your daughter. Be sure to offset, or slightly tilt the cutout to expose the dress your child is wearing.
Now your little girl is a cute paper doll.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!