|Blue Satin Bodice with Layers of Tulle Skirt Flower Girl Dress|
|Elegant Ivory Satin Flower Girl Dress with Lace Trim|
|Girl's Lavender Floral Printed Dress|
What you will need:
- Duct tape
- Silver spray paint
- Safety Pins
What you will do:
- Out of the cardboard, cut a key shape (usually it’s a large number 8 with a long shaft in the middle but you can just cut out a capital letter T to make it easy)
- Cut a small card board square (should be the same length or slightly bigger as the end of your winding key. This will be the base of your key where you will attach to your child
- Using duct tape, tape the end of the winding key to your cardboard base. Tip:use tape on both sides of the key(like flaps).
- Spray paint the whole thing silver
- When it’s totally dry, make two holes on the base, one on each side and thread the string. This will go around your daughter.
Now you can dress up your child.
- First, place the winding key at the back of your child, securely tying it with the string (but not too tight).
- Then fit the dress, making sure that the winding key stick out from the back. Don’t close the zipper, just use safety pins to close the top of the dress.
- Next, fit the socks and shoes
- Lastly, apply simple make up; white foundation, red blush and red lipstick.
- You could put a hair bow if you want
Wind up your daughter, and she’s ready to go.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!