What you will need:
· Red paper cup
· Small Christmas balls
· Red and silver Lace
Here’s how to do it:
1. Punch a small hole at the bottom of the cup.
2. Attach a string on the Christmas ball.
3. Loop the string around a piece of rolled paper to serve as a stopper.
4. Insert the other end of the string into the hole.
5. Make a ribbon out of the lace and tie it into the string just above the bottom of the cup.
6. Hang the bell anywhere around your room to serve as a Christmas décor.
Alternatively, you may use paper or styro-cups in different colors. Spread with a thin layer of glue on the surface of the cup, and sprinkle glitters all over, then let dry. Then follow the steps above.