My email inbox recently revealed an inquiry from a customer. She was asking advice on what kind of girls party dresses would suit her 7-year olds upcoming afternoon tea party. I happen to love tea parties, and so I am sharing my tips for her.
|Girl's White Party Dress With Sheer Overlay and Matching Shawl|
Afternoon tea parties are as much about dressing up as they are about tea and cookies. So take the opportunity to encourage your fellow moms to go all out on little girls party dresses. It’s not everyday that they get to dress up, after all. And believe me when I say that little girls love bouncing around in nice dresses.
|Purple Taffeta Bubble Girls Party Dress|
When it comes to choosing dresses, here are few tips:
· Nice dresses need not be expensive. If you are going to buy a new dress, check online sites for great deals and a wide range of designs.
· If you are going to reuse an old dress, make sure it is clean before you have your daughter wear it. Check the cleaning instructions and wash well. There is nothing worse than an itchy, dusty dress.
· For color, go with pastel colors. Light pinks, blues, purples, and greens are excellent choices, and perfect for your princess.
· Go with prints! Think shabby chic and do not be afraid to mix and match prints.
· Hats are optional, but the girls will adore them.
|Girls Short Party Dress with Floral Accent on Shoulder - White|
Your child will definitely turn some heads in this white bubble dress!
There are really no strict rules for tea parties. What’s important is your child and her guests have a blast, and that’s all that matters.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!