Here's a spooky yet cute idea for Halloween, coming from the royal vampire family, a vampire princess. With our Victorian style red and black empire waist dress (DKD279BR) and our lovely red and black girls' fleece cape style jacket (BKD127, it comes in 3 colors) will make your daughter look like heir to the vampire throne. Just add some homemade blood (instructions below), costume fangs and a crown to complete the look (you can buy these at your local super store). Let's makes some blood!
|Girl's Burgundy Empire Waist Dress With Sheer Tulle|
What you will need:
- 1 cup of dark corn syrup
- ½ tbs of warm water (if it's too thick, just add a little more water)
- 3 tbs of red food coloring
- few drops of yellow and blue food coloring
- A cotton bud for application
What you will do:
- Mix warm water, red food coloring and dark corn syrup (the darker the better) in a bowl
- Mix well and let cool for a bit
- When cool, start mixing again while adding drops of yellow and blue food coloring (start first with yellow and adjust with the blue)
- Once you get the color right, use a cotton bud to apply the fake blood on your daughter, don't use too much, it may drop on her lovely red party dress and elegant fleece cape. Though, if it does stain, dabbing it with cold water and pre-treating it with liquid detergent will help.
Now, your little vampire princess will rule the night. Then after Halloween is over, she can use the dress for the next birthday party or wedding.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!