Here’s another great and sweet Halloween costume idea, using our lovely sequins bodice bubble dress (D127S), you can turn your daughter into one of the most iconic candy treats in the world, a Hershey Chocolate Kiss. All you need is to top it off with silver top or hat with the famous Hershey tag. You can actually make this at home at it won’t cost you an arm and leg.
|Silver Girls Sequined Bodice Bubble Dress|
Here’s what you need:
- A large Cardboard circle (you can cut one out if you can’t find one) about the size of a 18 inches in diameter
- Hot Glue Gun
- Aluminum foil
- White cardboard
- Blue Marker
What will you do:
- Find the center of the cardboard circle, use the marker to help you mark it
- Using the scissors, cut a line on one side up to the center mark
- Create a cone shape by overlapping the sides where you cut the line. Be sure that it will fit the head of your child. Glue the overlapping sides with the hot glue gun.
- Cover the cone hat with aluminum foil, use the dull side to match the color of the dress
- Now cut a strip from the white cardboard, around 2 or 3 inches thick to about 18 to 20 inches long
- Using the blue marker, write the name HERSHEY as many times as you can, now you made the Hershey tag
- Attach the tag to the top of the silver cone hat
You now have transformed your daughter into a large Hershey Chocolate Kiss. Everyone will enjoy looking at her.
If your daughter is thinking of a spooky costume, check out our next blog.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!