Why you don't want a dress too tight for your little Girl!Please, always order a bit larger.
- If you order too tight, your child will have problems breathing
- Little girls can be a bit active, so having a dress too tight is courting disaster.
- It will be hard to get the dress on and off.
- If your in colder weather, you will want additional room for under-garments. If a dress is too tight, this will be a headache.
- Some dresses do not stretch, because of the type of fabric used.
- You are risking popping the seams of some dresses if it's to tight.
- The dress will bite under the arms, and be uncomfortable to wear.
- Kids grow, especially if your ordering far in advance of an occasion.
- Most dresses can be adjusted a bit with a belt, so there is no reason to have the dress too tight.
Get to know more about us on our Facebook page!